Nov 18, 2009

Reporting error 305

looking back, i think there is a need for me to attend english classes again. I just couldn't believe it. glaring error on the very first sentence. probably, this is just how my brain functions.. full of error, and yet, will commit to it.

again, i noticed something new. probably it isn't new. just that i did not see it earlier. in a way, i am sick and tired of this game. but i guess there is no harm in learning, or is it so? for me to keep on learning? is this what it takes?

i believe, there is a point in time, where things will change. the tipping point. but how soon is it? how close is it? we are slowly coming towards the end of the year. this is the time, where either joy or sorrow will take charge, and players will be dealt with the emotional card. am i strong enough to withstand it? will history repeat itself?

i know i am stubborn. in fact, i can be quite the bull.. but why am i keeping onto it? why is it so important? i should have let them fade away, and made peace with it. but why does it linger? always reinforcing itself in ways so vile? i guess alcohol is my only remedy now..

i dreamt a dream. blissful as it may be, reality always beg to differ. i guess the dream shall come to pass, and let it remain as that, forever.

my gastric pangs are back. am trying to control it. will do my best. but there is another part of me which is eager to take control and do more harm.. to whom should i listen to? me or myself?

ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home